[DRBD-user] recomended clustered filesystem

George H george.dma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 16:33:45 CET 2008

I'm going to be setting up a DRBD primary/primary setup and I
understand I need a cluster-fs. I've looked at several (GFS2, OCFS2,
OpenGFS, and LustreFS)

Though I don't know which one is the most recomended. Personally I
don't know the difference between OpenGFS and GFS2 other than GFS2
seems to be done by RedHat and OpenGFS hasn't been touched since 2003.
I've heard things about LustreFS but never seen it mentioned for DRBD
(anyone tried it ?) Lastly OCFS2 ... it's free right ? :)

Just need something that opensource and easy to maintain and upgrade
(if need be)