[DRBD-user] drbd raid stays at state peer: Connecting

Christoph Pleger Christoph.Pleger at cs.tu-dortmund.de
Sun Oct 17 13:07:25 CEST 2021

Hello,

> I doubt there's something blocking the resource "hastig" as I assume the
> resource was working fine in the past on both nodes?

The resource is new and so far has never been in sync between the two
nodes.

> Does "drbdadm disconnect hastig" followed by "drbdadm adjust hastig" make a
> difference?

Hm. Executing that on the secondary node shows:

??: Failure: (162) Invalid configuration request
additional info from
kernel:
unknown connection
Command 'drbdsetup-84 disconnect
ipv4:129.217.5.61:7790 ipv4:129.217.5.62:7790' terminated with exit
code 10

On the other host the same output, only with ip addresses the other way
round.

Regards
  Christoph