[DRBD-user] Error message: Failed to create meta-data for DRBD volume

Daniel Ulman dulman at sacme.com.ar
Mon May 13 15:56:27 CEST 2019

Hi Gabor,

Thank you for your answer

My linstor-controller is not in a dedicated machine.
It is a combined node. And it is in this node where I have the problems of my original question.
In the satellite nodes, despite the missing line in the configuration file, no error occurs.
Can I have a controller + satellite in the same node running at the same time?
If so, how do I solve the problem in this combined node?

Regards,

Daniel