[DRBD-user] PingAck did not arrive in time.

Oleksiy Evin o.evin at onefc.com
Mon Jun 24 15:39:07 CEST 2019

We are using this volume for video editing, mainly it's video/audio/photo storage plus some project files replicated twice (previously 3 times). On a physical level single node contains 6x12 bay RAID0 enclosures joined into a logical volume. I've been playing earlier with a different configuration, like setting up a DRBD resource for each enclosure, then join it into a logical volume, but finally decided to go with a single volume due to simplicity despite some loss in replication speed. At this moment we're able to achieve about 1.2GB while replication which is little bit slower then a single enclosure speed, but enough for all our needs. Potentially we may grow up above PB next year or two. Do you advise any different setup?

⁣//OE​