[DRBD-user] Deploy Linstor servers on Kubernetes

kvaps kvapss at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 00:15:38 CEST 2018

> Hi kvaps,
>
> that is really nice. I'm currently also working on containerizing
> LINSTOR. Which also works very well in my setup. We will then publish
> these containers on drbd.io.
>
> What I wonder is why you use your hand-rolled Dockerfiles that "abuse"
> our Proxmox repo instead of using the Dockerfiles that are in our
> project git repos? Something wrong with them?
>
> Regards, rck

Hi rck,

I thought to build components from source like you, may be I'll do
that a bit later.
Basically it was an experiment and I was need containerized satellite
node components first and foremost than controller.
So I was just used things which are already works so well.

Your Dockerfiles for the controller are good, but does they support
PostgreSQL database? - Normal DB is needed for organize automatic
deployment in Kubernetes environment without using backing
drbd-drvice.
Also I had an PID 1 zombie reaping problem with the running java without tini.

Regards, kvaps