[DRBD-user] Deploy Linstor servers on Kubernetes

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Thu Aug 2 09:49:08 CEST 2018

On Wed, Aug 01, 2018 at 11:11:45PM +0200, kvaps wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I have success with running Linstor in docker containers.
>
> Linstor-controller is running as usual application with PostgreSQL backend.
> I used stolon and local-volumes feature for the high availability.
>
> Linstor-satellites are running inside containers too, they are manage
> host's LVM and ZFS without any problems.
>
> If some one will interested in it, you can find the project and some
> examples here:
> https://github.com/kvaps/docker-linstor

Hi kvaps,

that is really nice. I'm currently also working on containerizing
LINSTOR. Which also works very well in my setup. We will then publish
these containers on drbd.io.

What I wonder is why you use your hand-rolled Dockerfiles that "abuse"
our Proxmox repo instead of using the Dockerfiles that are in our
project git repos? Something wrong with them?

Regards, rck