[DRBD-user] drbd-9.0.15-0rc2

Roland Kammerer roland.kammerer at linbit.com
Mon Aug 6 15:12:22 CEST 2018

Hi,

Here is rc2 of the soon to be released 9.0.15. Changes between rc1 and
rc2 include:

9.0.15-0rc2 (api:genl2/proto:86-114/transport:14)
--------
* fix tracking of changes (on a secondary) against the lost disk of a
  primary and also fix re-attaching in case the disk is replaced (has
  new meta-data)

* New module parameter to disable support for older protocol
  versions, an in case you configured peers that are not expected to
  connect it might have positive effects because then this node does not
  need to assume that such peer is ancient

* compat for v4.18 kernel

http://www.linbit.com/downloads/drbd/9.0/drbd-9.0.15-0rc2.tar.gz
https://github.com/LINBIT/drbd-9.0/commit/d21aee7bdf8ecd074ab60ff406bbc5a5e57bc13e

Thanks for the reports so far, please keep testing.

Thanks, rck

Changes from rc1: