[DRBD-user] DRBD 9 and internal metadisk v08

Josef Karliak josef at karliak.cz
Tue Aug 7 08:59:52 CEST 2018

   Good morning,
   I use drbd 9.0 on opensuse leap15, which comes with drbd 9.0. Also
drbd 8.4 is a part of this package. After reboot the kernel module did
not loaded and I've this server in the error - I found that the error
was in the metadisk with v09 and now the system use drbd 8.4, so it
expects metadisk with version v08.
   I created new metadisk, I was informed about existing v09, but what
can I do. Now I'm syncing.
   There is a question - how do I tell drbd utils that I want to use drbd
9, not 8.4 ?
   Thanks and best regards
   J.Karliak

   Installed rpms:
drbd-utils-9.3.1-lp150.1.1.x86_64
yast2-drbd-4.0.3-lp150.2.1.noarch
drbd-9.0.14+git.62f906cf-lp150.87.5.x86_64

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (s ADSP) a implementaci DMARC. Pokud mate problemy s