[DRBD-user] DRBD9 with node with more IP addresses

Jasmin J. jasmin at anw.at
Mon Nov 21 02:13:38 CET 2016

Hi!

Forget the question, we will use a layer 2 tunnel, because corosync requires
multicast and the Proxmox cluster software uses also only one IP address for
its services.

We will use a tunnel, a bridge and rapid spanning tree on the host or an
external device to provide us the replicated layer 2 connection.

BR,
    Jasmin