[DRBD-user] DRBD9 with node with more IP addresses

Jasmin J. jasmin at anw.at
Sat Nov 19 21:54:33 CET 2016

Hi!

I am new to the list and this is my first post, so

    H E L L O   L I S T !

I am currently playing with Proxmox 4.3 on two Servers as a HA cluster.
It is planned to distribute this both servers to two server centres.

Today I had a discussion with a colleague about the connection between the two
servers. It is planned to use two fibre links (200..300MBit/s). They will be
not layer 2 (Ethernet/Switches), but layer3 (routed).

Is there a possibility to tell the DRBD9 daemon to use more than one IP address
to connect to a node?
This would be like DNS, where you first try DNS1 and if it doesn't work, you
try DNS2 to resolve a name.

BR,
    Jasmin