[DRBD-user] Problem between two nodes but only on 1 ressource

fmorcamp fabien.morcamp at bysoft-hosting.com
Tue May 29 16:20:12 CEST 2012

It strange...
When I do:  df -kh on my node1:
/dev/drbd0            274G  182G   79G  70% /var/www
/dev/drbd2            197G   52G  135G  28% /var/log/httpd
/dev/drbd1             60G  7.7G   49G  14% /var/lib/awstats
But when I do the same command on my node2, these lines doesn"t appears...
So what will happend if I mount my ressources? Cause it says that ok for
/dev/drbd2 and /dev/drbd1 while not...

This is my drbd.conf which is identiticaly the same between my 2 nodes.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p33925386/drbd-conf.txt drbd-conf.txt

And the 3 ressources on node2 are empty...
So I want to be sure of what I do before sync to don't lost my data on
node1!

Thanks again!