[DRBD-user] Problem between two nodes but only on 1 ressource

Dan Barker dbarker at visioncomm.net
Tue May 29 15:39:06 CEST 2012

You want to preserve the data on node1, not on node2. You may have been
reading the doc from the point of view of the wrong side.

On node1 you want to discard the peer's data.
  -- or --
On node2 you want to discard my data.

The syntax is different from 8.3 to 8.4 but I'm sure you have that handy.

Please tell me you are not accessing /www from node2 (except in an
emergency). If you are accessing the resource from both nodes at once, that
is a whole different matter and will cause split-brain all the time (unless
you are using a cluster-aware file system, and it sounds like you are not).

Dan