[DRBD-user] Enabling a stacked resource - HELP!

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Thu Sep 8 18:23:35 CEST 2011

On Thu, Sep 08, 2011 at 09:07:25AM -0700, SlingPirate wrote:

> Sorry about this it's just that I want to be absolutely certain.
>
> With the 3 node setup i could have both node 1 & node 2 reading & writing at
> the same time?
>
> Both local nodes would

No, of course not.  And that is not needed.
How about one DRBD per VM backing store block device?

But if you insist on the complexity of using image files on some cluster
file system on dual primary DRBD, with proper fencing, of course,
that's your call.  That would not necessarily help to improve your
availability, or performance, though.

--
: Lars Ellenberg