[DRBD-user] Enabling a stacked resource - HELP!

SlingPirate sling.temp at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 8 18:10:43 CEST 2011

Sorry about this it's just that I want to be absolutely certain.

With the 3 node setup i could have both node 1 & node 2 reading & writing at
the same time?

Both local nodes would be running half of the VMs each until failure in
which the other would be able to run all OR if both die node 3 takes over
running all the VMs.