[DRBD-user] Ubuntu 10.04.3 LTS and DRBD

Jake Smith jsmith at argotec.com
Thu Nov 3 15:52:07 CET 2011

----- Original Message -----

I realize you've updated past 8.3.7 so you probably wouldn't want to but for those that haven't and may not want to the Ubuntu-HA team developed a patch to fix the above bug which I have tested and am using.  They also submitted a SRU request that needs verification.  If anyone is willing to test the patched version it is in -proposed.
(and I would agree you should be fine on 8.3.7 except I would use the proposed version with the above bug patched)

HTH
Jake