[DRBD-user] cs: Unconfigured

Edwige Odedele odedele at popsicube.fr
Wed Jul 20 11:28:54 CEST 2011

Hello,

 this is my config and I hope it will help us:

root at sd-xxxx5:~# cat /proc/mounts

rootfs / rootfs rw 0 0

none /sys sysfs rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime 0 0

none /proc proc rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime 0 0

none /dev devtmpfs rw,relatime,size=8223800k,nr_inodes=2055950,mode=755 0 0

none /dev/pts devpts rw,nosuid,noexec,relatime,gid=5,mode=620,ptmxmode=000 0
0

/dev/sda2 / ext4 rw,relatime,errors=remount-ro,barrier=1,data=ordered 0 0

none /sys/fs/fuse/connections fusectl rw,relatime 0 0

none /sys/kernel/debug debugfs rw,relatime 0 0

none /sys/kernel/security securityfs rw,relatime 0 0

none /dev/shm tmpfs rw,nosuid,nodev,relatime 0 0

none /var/run tmpfs rw,nosuid,relatime,mode=755 0 0

none /var/lock tmpfs rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime 0 0

none /lib/init/rw tmpfs rw,nosuid,relatime,mode=755 0 0

root at sd-xxxx5:~# cat /etc/fstab

#

proc            /proc           proc    defaults        0       0

/dev/sda2       /       ext4    defaults,errors=remount-ro      0

/dev/sda1       /boot   ext4    defaults        0       2

/dev/sda3       none    swap    sw      0       0

# drbd / lvm

/dev/data/confwebmin /etc/webmin ext4 defaults,noauto 0 0

/dev/data/confapache /etc/apache2 ext4 defaults,noauto 0 0

/dev/data/mysql /var/lib/mysql ext4 defaults,noauto 0 0

/dev/data/www /var/www ext4 defaults,noauto 0 0

/dev/data/logapache /var/log/apache2 ext4 defaults,noauto 0 0

/dev/data/home /home ext4 defaults,noauto 0 0

/dev/data/cron /var/spool/cron ext4 defaults,noauto 0 0

/dev/data/bind /etc/bind ext4 defaults,noauto 0 0

/dev/data/webmin /usr/share/webmin ext4 defaults,noauto 0 0

/dev/data/backup /var/archives ext4 defaults,noauto 0 0