[DRBD-user] cs: Unconfigured

Felix Frank ff at mpexnet.de
Wed Jul 20 11:19:14 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 07/20/2011 11:09 AM, Edwige Odedele wrote:
> I did as you said but I got:

you didn't.

I asked you to share your config, find out why you cannot attach your
backing device, *then* perform steps to restore your cluster.

Apparently, you blindly went through the final steps, ignoring errors
producted by drbdadm attach. Don't do that.

You got lucky and nothing broke yet. You should disconnect that diskless
peer, it's still rather useless.

Please post the requested information.