[DRBD-user] drbd-mc-0.7.3

Michael michael.auckland at gmail.com
Wed May 19 21:50:12 CEST 2010

Hi,

I've trying to run drbd-mc 0.7.3
First time 've tried 0.7.1 which was working fine, then 0.7.2 which works
but has some minor glitches.
now when I'm run 0.7.3 - it doesn't see all host online only 1 or another
cluster - none at all. it is show nodes offline.

only on none cluster ( out of 4 ) it is working properly., but that cluster
has only 2 node.
sometimes I can see from bottom console when click on host:

ssh root at deb2
The kexTimeout (30000 ms) expired.

I've tried delete cluster and host , start all config again but end up with
the same result ( and tried different computers )
how can I debug this problem?

Michael