[DRBD-user] Downgrading?

Stefan Löfgren stlo at dontdownload.com
Mon May 26 17:13:21 CEST 2008

Lovely! That's what I want to hear: "Rock solid"... :D
I've got slackware 12.1. (compared to 12.0 SW states that this was a "must
have" upgrade, and I trusted that).
Anyway, I agree. I don't like using 2.6.24, I'd rather be using 2.4.x even.
I'll check if I can downgrade the kernel a bit. Maybe downgrade everything a
bit. I've never seen so many problems with a Linux system before. But then
again, this is the first time using 2.6.x in production... ;)
Basicly this problem with new versions is all 'cos of the "new" hardware not
supported in older version. If it's at all possible I will follow your
recomendation and downgrade to 2.6.9...
Thanks!

/Stefan