[DRBD-user] drbd and ha failback

yataman raveen at tlen.pl
Mon Jan 28 14:21:03 CET 2008

Hello

I have following configuration of drbd and heartbeat:

NODE1 - with one drbd resource (primary)
NDOE2 - with one drbd resource (secondary)

In ha.cf i have option auto_failback ON

When NODE1 fails (for example network connection problem between nodes),
NODE2 switches to primary (drbddisk start res). Then i upload some data to
active resource (on NDOE2). When NODE1 is again up, NODE2 switch to slave
(drbddisk stop res). At the moment i have replication Primary->Secondary and
data which i upload to NODE2 disappear.

How to solve this problem?