[DRBD-user] drbd and LVM -> always getting duplicate volumes (was: can't use LVM2 on drbd devices)

Carlos Xavier cbastos at connection.com.br
Thu Jan 24 21:41:45 CET 2008

Hehe,
Im sorry for being late again.
This filter iwas made in order to include the drbd device and make lvm
ignore the real device, so this way i dont have to deal with any link. Lvm
is happy then not seeing a duplicated PV, since it ignores  the devices
preceeded  by ["r|/dev/xxx", ......].

But at the end I give up on LVM and choose a bether setup with OCFS2 over
DRBD.