[DRBD-user] drbd 8.06 with heartbeat 2.1.2

Malcom malcom at ioveda.com
Thu Jan 3 18:46:08 CET 2008

Hello,

I am now using my drbd 8.06 with heartbeat 2.1.2 with "drbddisk (instead
of an OCF) and it works  mostly :-) .
my last tricky problem is that i spend several hours in configurating a
rule that only mounts the drbd filysystem, if the drbd device is primary.
Therefore i am using these following lines, located in my cib.xml:

====================== CIB.xml
============================

<resources>

   <master_slave
id="ms-drbd1">
     <meta_attributes
id="ma-ms-drbd1">

<attributes>

         <nvpair id="ma-ms-drbd1-1" name="clone_max"
value="2"/>
         <nvpair id="ma-ms-drbd1-2" name="clone_node_max"
value="1"/>
         <nvpair id="ma-ms-drbd1-3" name="master_max"
value="1"/>
         <nvpair id="ma-ms-drbd1-4" name="master_node_max"
value="1"/>
         <nvpair id="ma-ms-drbd1-5" name="notify"
value="yes"/>

</attributes>

</meta_attributes>

     <primitive id="drbd1" class="heartbeat"
provider="heartbeat"
type="drbddisk">

       <instance_attributes
id="ia-drbd1">

<attributes>

           <nvpair id="ia-drbd1-1" name="drbd_resource"
value="drbd1"/>

</attributes>

</instance_attributes>

</primitive>

</master_slave>

   <primitive id="fs0" class="ocf" provider="heartbeat"
type="Filesystem">
     <instance_attributes
id="ia-fs0">

<attributes>

         <nvpair id="ia-fs0-1" name="fstype"
value="ext3"/>
         <nvpair id="ia-fs0-2" name="directory"
value="/mnt/drbd_disk"/>
         <nvpair id="ia-fs0-3" name="device"
value="/dev/drbd1"/>
         <nvpair id="ia-fs0-4" name="target_role"
value="stopped"/>

</attributes>

</instance_attributes>

</primitive>

 </resources>

 <constraints>

   <rsc_order id="drbd1_before_fs0" from="fs0"
to="ms-drbd1"
action="start"
to_action="promote"/>
 </constraints>

This has the effect that the filesystem is never mounted. Maybe
this
contraint only works with the "ocf" version of the drbd script and
not
with drbddisk. It would be really great if you could tell me how
you
arranged that in your setup  :-). Maybe i should use the heartbeat-GUI,
or a newer DRBD version

Thank you in advance for helping
me

best