[DRBD-user] Re: Strange behaviour (mine or drbd's, im not sure yet)

alex borges alex at co.com.mx
Mon Oct 8 22:41:51 CEST 2007

Okay, we are going to do it all over again. It doesnt seem to be the
problem though, weve been using drbd for many years now in many
deployments. Im pretty sure we are NOT using mkfs /underlying/partition
and then attempting to mount drbd0. We are creating the drbd disk, then
mkfs -j /dev/drbd0 and then we nmount drbd0, which is the way it should
work afaik.

So, ill keep you guys posted, but i think im heading for trouble anyway.
If its not the "using underlying partition" issue, what else could it be?