[DRBD-user] drbd not syncing

James D. Wilson jwilson at transolutions.net
Thu Jul 5 23:16:39 CEST 2007

Is there anything that I need to add to the conf file to make sure drbd syncs? I currently have to issue the command drbdadm invalidate-remote resource before the data will copy over is there something I can do to have this done automatically? Here is my conf file.

resource summit {
  protocol C;
  startup {
    wfc-timeout         0;  ## Infinite!
    degr-wfc-timeout   60;  ## 2 minutes.
  }
  disk {
    on-io-error detach;
  }
  net {
    # timeout           60;
    # connect-int       10;
    # ping-int          10;
    # max-buffers     2048;
    # max-epoch-size  2048;
  }
  syncer {
    rate   120M;
    al-extents 257;
  }

  on dolphins.transolutions.net {
    device      /dev/drbd0;
    disk        /dev/VolGroup01/summit-u02;
    address     192.168.5.2:7789;
    meta-disk   /dev/VolGroup01/drbd-metadata[0];
  }

  on patriots.transolutions.net {
    device     /dev/drbd0;
    disk       /dev/VolGroup01/summit-u02;