[DRBD-user] drbd, domU's

James D. Wilson jwilson at transolutions.net
Thu Jul 5 19:45:38 CEST 2007

Hey all,

   Just wondering can drbd sychronize the data if the device is being mounted by a xen guest? What I have done is created a partition on server1 and gnbd_export it. On server2 I imported the gnbd device and installed the domU on it. I want to synchronize all the data to server3 from server2 with drbd. Is this setup possible? Or will I get read and write errors because the device is mounted? Thanks in advance