[DRBD-user] drbd 0.8 primary/primary limit question

Joseph Koenig joe at creativeanvil.com
Mon Dec 24 20:19:35 CET 2007

If you're going to run OCFS anyway,  you could easily just run DRBD
in primary/secondary mode, with heartbeat to manage the failover.
Just export the device via iSCSI and you're good to go. Then, if you
add a 3rd web server, it doesn't matter. Use DRBD/OCFS/iSCSI to make
yourself a redundant SAN.

Joe Koenig
Creative Anvil, Inc.
1346 Baur Blvd.