[DRBD-user] drbd and heartbeat 2

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 17:36:09 CET 2006

--- "Saul, Markus" <Markus.Saul at danet.de> wrote:

> [...]

I hacked an OCF script together so that you can use
drbd as a normal resource.  I have been using it for
months now.  If you want it, get it here:

http://www.theficks.name/Hacks/HomePage#Heartbeat

One caveat, if you are going to have more than two
nodes in your cluster, you'd better create a location
constraint that restricts the drbd device to two
specific machines.

-Martin