[DRBD-user] STONITH

Vampire D vampired at gmail.com
Wed May 24 22:37:41 CEST 2006

Is it possible to setup a reliable DRBD configuration without using STONITH
interface?  We want to place some units in a rackspace at a data center and
do want to have to have UPS units sitting in the rack to shut them down.

--
"Do the actors on Unsolved Mysteries ever get arrested because they look
just like the criminal they are playing?"

Christopher