[DRBD-user] Installing DRBD kernel module with Lustre pre-patched kernel

Yevgen Nesterenko yevgen_2005 at mail.ru
Thu Mar 16 09:06:03 CET 2006

I have Cent OS 4 and Lustre installed ( pre-patched Lustre kernel RPM: 2.6.9-22.0.2.EL_lustre.1.4.6smp). It is neccesary to build DRBD kernel module for my system. I managed to build DRBD kernel module (drbd-0.7.14) following instructions from INSTALL(by Lars Ellenberg). There were no errors during build, but I get error "FATAL: Error inserting drbd (/lib/modules/2.6.9-22.0.2.EL_lustre.1.4.6smp/kernel/drivers/block/drbd.ko): Invalid module format" trying to install the module. Could anyone help me with it?

Yevgen Nesterenko