[DRBD-user] DRBD starting problems

Philipp F. phunky_p7 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 14 13:51:20 CET 2006

Hi all
I got a 2-node Cluster work on Fedora Core 4 with DRBD 0.7.17. When
I start DRBD on node1, following lines appears:
==========
root at node1 /]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/drbd start
Starting DRBD resources:    [ d0 s0 n0 ].
DRBD's startup script waits for the peer node(s) to appear.
- In case this node was already a degraded cluster before the
   reboot the timeout is 120 seconds. [degr-wfc-timeout]
- If the peer was available before the reboot the timeout will
   expire after 120 seconds. [wfc-timeout]
   (These values are for resource 'drbd0'; 0 sec -> wait forever)
To abort waiting enter 'yes' [  13]:
Then, when I start DRBD on node2, the line "drbd0: I am
inconsistent, but there is no sync? BOTH nodes inconsisten" appears.
Where's the problem?