[DRBD-user] Re: [DRBD-announce] drbd-8.0_pre1.tar.gz

mike mike503 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 12:55:15 CET 2006

Wow - this is awesome!

Especially the active/active support.

Will there be the option (which may or may not be needed with
active/active) for some sort of commands to be spawned (much like the
"incon-degr-cmd") but for other events? Such as peer node
disconnection? I have a script that will run "drbddisk foo start" and
do the appropriate tweaks for NFS to run properly on the freshly
mounted/now primary DRBD mount... but currently in today's DRBD
(version info below) there is no option for that.

Version: 0.7.14 (api:77)
SVN Revision: 1989 build by buildcentos at x8664-build, 2005-10-27 20:17:20

Having active/active I believe would fix my issues, as I wouldn't have
to run the drbddisk command to mount /dev/drbd0 and drbdadm primary
all and such...