[DRBD-user] Off-Topic: Mailinglist-Configuration

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed Nov 16 15:26:20 CET 2005

/ 2005-11-16 12:57:41 +0100
\ Thomas Dingermann:

> >PS: Would be nice if you would post such issues to the mailing list
> >   and not to my personal address [subscription required!] .
> >   This helps a lot to find our if more people experience that bug
> >   etc...
> >
> >-Phil
> >

> That is a typical problem of DRBD-Mailinglist. If you reply to a
> message the reply goes to the original poster, not to the mailinglist.
> I think you (at linbit) have to look into the configuration...
>
> That problem does not occur with my other 3 lists, so ist not a
> problem of my mail-client.

Well. Actually it is.
Please educate yourself:
 http://marc.merlins.org/netrants/listreplyto.html

Unfortunately, Mozilla / Thunderbird (which you apparently use) has no
idea of a "list-reply", it only knows about "reply to sender" and
"reply to all"; or at least it has been that way the last time I looked.

Cheers,