[DRBD-user] Off-Topic: Mailinglist-Configuration

Thomas Dingermann td at trobisch.de
Wed Nov 16 12:57:41 CET 2005

>PS: Would be nice if you would post such issues to the mailing list
>    and not to my personal address [subscription required!] .
>    This helps a lot to find our if more people experience that bug
>    etc...
>
>-Phil

That is a typical problem of DRBD-Mailinglist. If you reply to a message
the reply goes to the original poster, not to the mailinglist. I think
you (at linbit) have to look into the configuration...

That problem does not occur with my other 3 lists, so ist not a problem
of my mail-client.

Best regards

Thomas