[DRBD-user] Off Topic - How to get 2 read/write partitions data replicated real-time ?

T0aD toadko at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 19:17:30 CEST 2005

Hello everyone,

Im new to this list and Im trying to handle some free hosting server.
The thing is, I got 2 servers in my network and I would like to use
the second one to decrease the disk load on the main one by sharing
one partition over the network, like with DRBD.

But, since DRBD is only able to make real-time  replication on some
offline partition, I won't be able to use it as I want, that's to say
to share twice the same data partition in read/write mode.

If someone has some hints of what I should be looking for, it would be
great for me and my futur members. Sorry for the offtopic question,
but Im still searching and cannot find something really neat for my
needs.

If you were annoyed by this email,  please ignore it.
Have a nice day all.