[DRBD-user] DRBD Setup

Darrell darrell at csdepot.com
Mon Jun 20 22:20:58 CEST 2005

When trying to start drbd 0.7.11 for the first time I get this error.  I
am not sure what this is referring to as I am still new to linux.  I am
running drbd on FDC 3.  If anyone could point me in the right direction
it would be much appreciated.

./drbd start
Starting DRBD resources:    [ d0 ioctl(,SET_DISK_CONFIG,) failed:
Invalid argument
Lower device is already mounted.

cmd /sbin/drbdsetup /dev/drbd0 disk /dev/VolGroup00/LogVol00 internal -1
--on-io-error=detach  failed!