[DRBD-user] How to provoke inconsitency

Luc de Louw luc at delouw.ch
Wed Sep 29 21:25:01 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I just installed drbd on a testserver for a proof-of-concept. Now I want
to provoke worst case scenarios like they "should" never happen.

Lets say: inconsistency of the drbd devices when drbd does not know
which of the servers hold the most current data.

I just want to test such things before putting the system into production.

Any further worst case scenrios and how to handle them is very welcome.

rgds

Luc

PS: Is it possible that the documentation is not up to date?