[DRBD-user] How to provoke inconsitency

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed Sep 29 21:54:43 CEST 2004

/ 2004-09-29 21:25:01 +0200
\ Luc de Louw:
> Hi all,
>
> I just installed drbd on a testserver for a proof-of-concept. Now I want
> to provoke worst case scenarios like they "should" never happen.
>
> Lets say: inconsistency of the drbd devices when drbd does not know
> which of the servers hold the most current data.
>
> I just want to test such things before putting the system into production.
>
> Any further worst case scenrios and how to handle them is very welcome.
>
> rgds
>
> Luc
>
> PS: Is it possible that the documentation is not up to date?

english manpages are expected to be up-to-date.

HOWTO, ja/ pt_BR/ and stuff is all 0.6
and should be dropped from the 0.7 tarball.
hm. I guess I do a svn remove now for them.
www.drbd.org should be polished, too.

other important links, including a Quick Start guide for 0.7
on http://linuxha.trick.ca/DRBD

	Lars Ellenberg