[DRBD-user] Support Question

Jeff Buck jeffb at umci.com
Thu Sep 16 01:25:38 CEST 2004

For more than 2TB of storage, is it acceptable to use multiple drbd
devices, and then use LVM2 to glue the devices together and make them
appear as one? DRBD doesn't like to go over about 2 gigs right now if I
understand correctly.

Another option might be to use them as separate devices. Our document
management system allows us to store documents on one device for a
while, and then later change the target device for new documents (old
documents are still accessible in their original location with the
normal interface.. document path is stored on a file by file basis)