philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Wed Aug 16 09:54:42 CEST 2017
due to a number of regressions with the rc1 tag, and more "old" bugs,
we decided to do one more rc before this becomes a final release.
This release will be very important for users that have diskless,
primary nodes in their setups.
* in a cluster with a diskless primary, when a server goes away,
and is not outdated, outdate it upon reconnect. This gets done
when it's current UUID does not match the diskless primaries
exposed data UUID; with this bug present it can lead to
inconsistent data presented on the diskless primary node to
* fix update of exposed data UUID on diskless primaries. It could
lead to false reject of futher diskfull secondaries that
want to join
* fix occasionally forgotten resyncs in installations where
diskless primaries are present. The bug tigers when a storage
node is re-integrated, and it happens to connect to the diskless
primary first; This bug is severe, since it might cause inconsistent
data read back on the diskless primary!
* fix a possible OOPS when in a debug message regarding bitmap
* fix discard bigger than 1MiB; The bug causes disconnect with
bigger discard requests
* fix an issue that causes unexpected split-brain situations upon
connect. This issue triggers only when one of the node has a
node_id bigger than 3.
* fix left over bits in bitmap on SyncSource after resync; the
issue was triggered by write requests that come in while the
* fix peers becoming unexpectedly displayed as D_OUTDATED at the
end of a resync; While the disk state on the node stays D_UP_TO_DATE
* fix a race between auto promote and auto demote of multiple volumes
in a single resource; The symptom was that the a process opening
the /dev/drbdX for read-write gets an -EROFS errno
More information about the drbd-announce