philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Fri Aug 4 23:26:30 CEST 2017
good news for the weekend, the next drbd-9 release will be ready
in one week.
Get your test equipment ready next week, and let us know if you
find anything suspicious.
This release will be very important for users that have diskless,
primary nodes in their setups.
* fix occasionally forgotten resyncs in installations where
diskless primaries are present. The bug tigers when a storage
node is re-integrated, and it happens to connect to the diskless
primary first; This bug is severe, since it might cause inconsistent
data read back on the diskless primary!
* fix a possible OOPS when in a debug message regarding bitmap
* fix discard bigger than 1MiB; The bug causes disconnect with
bigger discard requests
* fix an issue that causes unexpected split-brain situations upon
connect. This issue triggers only when one of the node has a
node_id bigger than 3.
* fix left over bits in bitmap on SyncSource after resync; the
issue was triggered by write requests that come in while the
* fix peers becoming unexpectedly displayed as D_OUTDATED at the
end of a resync; While the disk state on the node stays D_UP_TO_DATE
* fix a race between auto promote and auto demote of multiple volumes
in a single resource; The symptom was that the a process opening
the /dev/drbdX for read-write gets an -EROFS errno
More information about the drbd-announce