[DRBD-user] DRBD 9 on pve: failure creating new container

Michele Rossetti rossetti at sardi.it
Tue Mar 21 15:39:54 CET 2017

The same problem I had some days ago creating a KVM on a node not
primary, the creation failed but, after some attempts I found with
"drbdmanage a" 6 disk created and I had to remove them with
"drbdmanage remove-resource -f"

It seems a problem related with the VM creation on node not primary.
Michele