[DRBD-user] DRBD 9 on pve: failure creating new container

Roberto Resoli roberto at resolutions.it
Tue Mar 21 17:16:43 CET 2017

Il 21/03/2017 15:39, Michele Rossetti ha scritto:
> The same problem I had some days ago creating a KVM on a node not
> primary, the creation failed but, after some attempts I found with
> "drbdmanage a" 6 disk created and I had to remove them with "drbdmanage
> remove-resource -f"
>
> It seems a problem related with the VM creation on node not primary.
> Michele

I confirm, following Yannis suggestion I tried to create the container
on a node with .drbdctrl in Primary role, and it worked.

The original failure message was the same as in Yannis case: 'Cannot
notify leader', I think the message I reported was triggerd due to stale
resources as reported by Michele.

Thanks!
rob