[DRBD-user] Public draft of DRBD Users' Guide available, feedback requested

Paul Court pc at matrixonline.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 14:02:56 CET 2008

> We have just published an initial public draft of the all-new DRBD Users'
> Guide which will henceforth be available at http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/.
>
> This guide is going to be in "public draft" status all through the month of
> March. We request, strongly encourage and much appreciate feedback.
> Corrections are more than welcome, as are suggestions for improvement.

Chapter 2.
----------
** http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-replication-protocols.html
IMO, it might reat a bit better if the current note ("Data loss...") is
just part of the above paragraph, and the note text below is the one
actually in the note box!

** http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-handling-disk-errors.html
The end of the first sentance does not read quite right:- "...or it can
hide I/O errors from upper layers from IO errors.". You could use "...
or it can hide I/O errors from upper layers."

That's my 2 bits worth from the first section. I'll read the rest later.

Paul