[DRBD-user] unable to mount DRBD device?

David Huang david_huang at proware.com.tw
Thu Apr 14 12:50:43 CEST 2005

hello everyone

I am experiencing some problem when I am using DRBD.
After syncing an existing filesystem to secondary, I try to mount the drbd device, however it always shows "mount: /dev/drbd0: can't read superblock", is there something wrong in my config file? the filesystem is using XFS and I am using DRBD 0.7.8

the attachment is my drbd.conf

cheers

David Huang