[DRBD-user] `drbdadm cstate all` with DiskLessClient/ServerForDLess

Shane Walton dsrelist at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 19:32:56 CEST 2005

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a reason that "drbdadm cstate"
does not reflect DiskLessClient/ServerForDLess states.
The status always shows Connected which does not match cs:
in /proc/drbd.

I need to monitor for this condition and didn't want a mix
of drbdadm and `cat /proc/drbd` in my scripts.

Thanks for the help!

Regards,

Shane M. Walton
dsrelist at yahoo.com