[drbd-mc] (no subject)

Roman.Zinnendorf Roman.Zinnendorf at versatel.de
Fri Mar 11 15:50:53 CET 2011

Hi Rasto,

AFAIK there is no standard location in Windows for that.
There is no Env. Variable with the name "HOME", I can only
see "HOMEDRIVE" and "HOMEPATH" .

I will do some tests with setting a Envvar called HOME and linking to the directory
where the ssh_keys are,because i cannot create a folder named .ssh in Windows...

I think the best way is to implement an Option for setting the location or use another
"standard location" for the files in windows...

Regards
Roman