[drbd-mc] (no subject)

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Thu Mar 31 10:43:21 CEST 2011

On Fri, March 11, 2011 4:50 pm, Roman.Zinnendorf wrote:
> Hi Rasto,
>

> AFAIK there is no standard location in Windows for that.
> There is no Env. Variable with the name "HOME", I can only
> see "HOMEDRIVE" and "HOMEPATH" .
>
> I will do some tests with setting a Envvar called HOME and linking to the
> directory where the ssh_keys are,because i cannot create a folder named
> .ssh in Windows...
>

> I think the best way is to implement an Option for setting the location
> or use another "standard location" for the files in windows...

There is a new test version dmctest-0.9.1.dev.6.jar here:

http://oss.linbit.com/drbd-mc/

There are new options that you can use:

    --id-dsa <arg>            location of id_dsa file ($HOME/.ssh/id_dsa)
    --id-rsa <arg>            location of id_rsa file ($HOME/.ssh/id_rsa)
    --known-hosts <arg>       location of known_hosts file

thanks,
Rasto

--
: Dipl-Ing Rastislav Levrinc