[drbd-mc] (no subject)

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Fri Mar 11 15:02:27 CET 2011

On Fri, March 11, 2011 2:11 pm, Roman.Zinnendorf wrote:
> Hello,
>

> IŽm using drdb-mc 0.90 (as applet) and want to authenticate to the hosts
> via ssh-key, but I can login only via pasword...
>
> Is there a way to use a ssh-key to login to the Clusternodes from my
> Windows-Workstation?

DRBD MC looks for ssh keys in {user.home}/.ssh/id_dsa and
{user.home}/.ssh/id_rsa files. Where are these files located on Windows?
Is there some standard location for that?

I could use it for Windows or there could be an option to specify the
location of these files, but that's not implemented yet. You can also make
a link or copy the keys there. Is that an option?

Rasto