[drbd-mc] Japanese message resource and the related patches

Rasto Levrinc rasto.levrinc at linbit.com
Fri Feb 4 19:35:44 CET 2011

On Fri, February 4, 2011 6:56 am, Takashi Takizawa wrote:
> Hi folks,
>

> I created two patches and a Japanese message resource to show messages of
>  drbd-mc in Japanese. Please try these.

Wow, that's fantastic...

> Some messages are not in the message resource file. Therefore, you can
> not translate these messages into the other languages. If you apply this
> patch, it moves some messages into the message resource file. It makes be
> able to translate these messages into the other languages.

Yeah, I've got lazy sometimes, having only one language till now. Sorry
about that.

I have a perl script laying around somewhere, that makes a list of all
text strings and checks for missing ones (or superfluous). I'll check it
and put in the source. We should find a way to make it easy to add new
translations as needed.

There's also a git repository
http://git.drbd.org/?p=drbd-mc.git;a=summary

Thanks,