[drbd-mc] Japanese messages are garbled in a terminal panel

Takashi Takizawa taki at 3ware.co.jp
Tue Feb 8 04:56:50 CET 2011

I created the patch related to i18n. Please evaluate it.

When I add the Japanese message resource,
the Japanese messages are garbled in the terminal panel as follows:

I created the following patch to resolve this issue.

Whene I applied this patch, the Japanese messages were not garbled as follows:

I think that this patch does not affect messages from a remote host
because the drbd-gui-helper script sets the locale on a remote host to C.
Is it right?

Takashi Takizawa
ThirdWare Co., Ltd.